Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Google Sketchup

I recently found out about this great new (?) program called Google Sketchup. Pretty much it is a 3D modeling program which is fairly comprehensive and easy to use with great online tutorial videos. I decided to attempt to make a scale 3D model of my AP system as practice for when I am designing a new and large system in the future. Anyway, the final product is below.




In Fruita until Thursday night. Hope the system is functioning well. Will post an update probably on Monday, once I get off a weekend San Juan trip!

4 comments:

  1. tucker google sketchup is 4+ years old. I have been using it since 7th grade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, Kinda figured it wasn't new... new to me though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The person doesn't look a bit like you Tuck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "LOOK AT THE TIME!!! WHY AREN'T MY PLANTS GROWING????"

    ReplyDelete